Customizing New General Ledger Accounting
In this chapter, you learn how to define leading and non-leading ledgers based on the totals table in the new G/L accounts. These ledgers will enable you to perform parallel accounting to meet different accounting disclosure requirements.
At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Explain what a new general ledger is
- Define ledgers for general ledger accounting
- Define leading and non-leading ledgers
- Define currencies of a leading ledger
- Explain what a scenario is
- Assign accounting principles to ledger groups
- Describe real-time integration of controlling with FI
- Define documents for entry ...