Chapter 10. Creating and sharing a Compass extension
This chapter covers
- Sharing Sass stylesheets and why Compass extensions are needed
- An introduction to simple extensions
- A detailed walk-through on writing an advanced extension
- Creating templates to bootstrap or demonstrate an extension
- A brief overview of different methods of sharing extensions
Up to this point, each chapter has focused on helping you get acquainted with different features of Sass and Compass and how they enhance working with stylesheets. This chapter brings it all together, building on your knowledge of Sass and Compass to help you take the next step and write a Compass framework. We’ll discuss sharing code with the community and walk through the process of writing ...