Chapter 5. Testing
This chapter covers
- Configuring your build to use specs2
- Learning how to run JUnit tests
- Incorporating external libraries and code into your testing
- Using the ScalaCheck library to improve your testing experience
- Incorporating Selenium HTML tests using the ScalaTest Selenium DSL
In the previous chapters, you set up your preowned-kittens project and learned about the default build. Obviously, you’re quality conscious, so you want to do as much testing as possible. In this chapter you’ll learn how to use the power and interactivity of sbt to make the development and testing cycle a pleasant experience. You’re also eclectic in your choice of testing frameworks, so we’ll show you how to set up four: specs2, ScalaCheck, ...