Micro-frontends are a new architectural trend in the development of frontend applications. This architectural style can provide tremendous benefits to your projects and organization, offering a level of decoupling never seen before in single-page applications or universal architectures. That said, micro-frontends need to be explored in practice. Luckily there are already a few companies using them at scale.
Drawing on his work at DAZN, Luca Mezzalira explains how to implement micro-frontends, enabling you to scale up a project with tens of developers without reducing the throughput.
- Defining a micro-frontend architecture
- Using this architectural style to become framework agnostic
- Scaling up teams on a single project without losing throughput
- Building and deploying a micro-frontend application
- Analyzing the benefits and drawbacks of this architecture
Table of Contents
- Title: Scaling frontend applications with micro-frontends
- Release date: December 2019
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920362463