SCJP EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Develop code that implements an if or switch statement; and identify legal argument types for these statements.
- Develop code that implements all forms of loops and iterators, including the use of for, the enhanced for loop (for-each), do, while, labels, break, and continue; and explain the values taken by loop counter variables during and after loop execution.
- Develop code that makes use of assertions, and distinguish appropriate from inappropriate uses of assertions.
- Develop code that makes use of exceptions and exception handling clauses (try, catch, finally), and declares methods and overriding methods that throw exceptions.
- Recognize the effect of an exception arising at ...