Back and bracing as ever, Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day, Second Edition offers brisk advice, bite-sized tasks, and smart tools to help you increase visibility for your website on the major search engines. In this new edition of their bestselling how-to guide, SEO consultants Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin offer surprisingly easy do-it-yourself techniques as well as the very latest SEO strategies for small, very small, and large businesses, as well as for bloggers and web designers.
Table of contents
- Praise for Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
- Dear Reader
- About the Authors
Clarify Your Goals
- What Is SEO?
- Do I Need to Perform SEO for My Website?
- What Are the Overall Goals of My Business?
- What Function Does My Website Serve?
- How Is My Website Connecting with the Goals of My Business?
- Who Do I Want to Visit My Website?
- What Do I Want Visitors to Do on My Website?
- Which Pages Do I Most Want My Website Visitors to See?
- How Will I Measure the Success of This SEO Campaign?
- Customize Your Approach
- Eternal Truths of SEO
- How the Search Engines Work Right Now
- Clarify Your Goals
- Get Your Team on Board
- Your One-Month Prep: Baseline and Keywords
Your SEO Plan
- Month One: Kick It into Gear
- Month Two: Establish the Habit
- Month Three: It's a Way of Life
- Extra Credit and Guilt-Free Slacking
- Appendix A
- Title: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day, Second Edition
- Release date: April 2008
- Publisher(s): Sybex
- ISBN: 9780470226643
You might also like
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide
Validate your AWS skills. This is your opportunity to take the next step in your career …
Introduction to Cryptography with Coding Theory, 3rd Edition
For courses in Cryptography, Network Security, and Computer Security. This ISBN is for the Pearson eText …
Email Marketing: An Hour a Day
If the idea of starting an email marketing campaign overwhelms you, the authors of Email Marketing: …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …