Attacks on enterprise networks and home networks are a growing problem with daily targeted attacks that can result in crippling results. These attacks have become more aggressive, sophisticated, and more dangerous over the years.
This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to identify, mitigate, and prevent these attacks and help you secure your network. The course is a practical course and designed to follow along at home or at work.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of a wide variety of cybersecurity-related areas for home and work.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Network Threats
- Chapter 2: How a Malicious Hacker Goes About Breaking into Your Network
- Chapter 3: Securing Your Network Through Your Users
- Chapter 4: Securing Your Machines
- Chapter 5: Logs and Auditing
- Chapter 6: Phishing and Spear Phishing Attacks
- Chapter 7: Red Teams and Blue Team Approach
- Chapter 8: Tracking the Attacker (OSINT)
- Chapter 9: Recovering from an Attack
- Title: Securing Your Network from Attacks
- Release date: September 2020
- Publisher(s): EC-Council
- ISBN: None
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …