This title is also available as a free eBook.
Take control—and put the built-in security and privacy
features in Microsoft Office to work! Whether downloading
documents, publishing a presentation, or collaborating
online—this guide offers concise, how-to guidance and best
practices to help protect your documents and your ideas.
Get practical, proactive guidance for using the security and privacy management features in Office 2010 and Office 365
Walk through everyday scenarios, and discover everyday techniques that help you take charge
Understand common risks and learn best practices you can apply right away
Table of Contents
- Security and Privacy for Microsoft® Office 2010 Users
- 1. Why Should I Care?
- 2. Alice Downloads a Document
- 3. Bob Prepares a Policy
- 4. Carol Collaborates on Some Content
- A. Learn More
- B. About the Author
- About the Author
- Title: Security and Privacy for Microsoft® Office 2010 Users
- Release date: March 2012
- Publisher(s): Microsoft Press
- ISBN: 9780735668829