• Provide an understanding of the functions of security technologies in a protection of assets model.
• Introduce alternative theories, models, and strategies to account for the process of asset protection.
• Discuss critical path analysis as an approach to assessing the physical security of facilities.
• Discuss universal element conceptual mapping as a strategy for the assessment of physical security systems.
• Know the functions of electronic barrier technologies in a defense-in-depth approach to physical security.
• Describe the types and functions of security detection technologies in the protection of assets.
• Describe the principle and application of laser intrusion detection systems.
• Understand ...