In a 24/7 world that veers ever closer to chaos, how can we find goals that matter, achieve them, and feel fulfilled? In Seeking the Calm in the Storm, Dr. Judith Bardwick offers a clear path from turmoil to peace, from chaos to balance. She offers a practical, step-by-step plan for converting vague anxieties into specific, solvable problems; reducing overload, and building the confidence that enables great achievement, true balance, and deep satisfaction.
Table of Contents
- 1. Where's My Personal Time and Space?
- 2. Web Speed!
- 3. Information Technology Is Too Complicated
- 4. Does Anyone Care That I 'm Here?
- 5. Experience Doesn't Count
- 6. Privacy Is Invaded
- 7. From the Foxhole
- 8. Information Technology Is Not Emotionally Neutral
- 9. Individuals: Regain Control!
- 10. Individuals: Are You a Ford or a Ferrari?
- 11. Organizations: Achieve Best Fit
- 12. Organizations: Manage Technology's Outcomes
- 13. Organizations: Don't Leap into Major Change
- 14. Organizations: The Change Process
- 15. Individuals: Create a Profoundly Satisfying Life
- Title: Seeking the Calm in the Storm: Managing Chaos in Your Business Life
- Release date: May 2002
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780130090317