Selective Forex Trading skillfully outlines author Don Snellgrove's S90/Crossover: an independently verified technical indicator that has provided traders with the ability to achieve over 100 consecutive Forex trades without a single loss. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just getting started, this approach—which is based on historical resistance and support points within a trading range—can assist you in entering and exiting positions for the greatest profits possible.
Table of Contents
- INTRODUCTION: Read This First!: Are You Ready for Something Different in the World of Trading?
- 1. Advice and Thoughts for Neophyte, Intermediate, and Advanced Traders
- 2. Modernist versus Traditionalist Approaches to Trading
- 3. What Is an S90/Crossover and How Was It Discovered?
- 4. Developing the Profit Targets or Entry Points of a Trading Range for the S90/Crossover
- 5. S90/Crossover with Gaps, Holes, and Fibonacci Levels
- 6. Extreme Levels of a Trading Range: What Are S90/Crossover Extreme Levels within the Forex?
7. Basic Trading Skills with S90/Crossovers and Extreme Levels in the Market
- 7.1. TRADING RANGES
- 7.2. RESISTANCE
- 7.3. SUPPORT
- 7.4. TRENDS
- 7.5. MARKET ORDERS
- 7.6. POSITION ORDERS
- 7.7. PLACING LIMITS
- 7.8. PLACING PROTECTIVE STOPS
- 7.9. TRAILING STOPS
- 7.10. COST AVERAGING
- 7.11. EFFECTS OF OVERLAPPING FIBONACCI LEVELS
- 8. S90/Crossovers, Trend Bounces, and Holes in the Market
9. Proof: Live Forex Trading Examples and Interviews with Traders
- 9.1. EXAMPLE #1: LIVE TRADING HISTORY BY A NEOPHYTE TRADER
- 9.2. EXAMPLE #2: LIVE BEGINNING TRADER, 90+ TRADES IN A ROW WITHOUT A LOSS
10. More about Extreme Levels in the Market
- 10.1. HOW MAY TRADERS OBTAIN THESE EXTREME LEVELS?
- 10.2. WHAT TRADING SKILLS DO TRADERS NEED FOR TRADING EXTREMES?
- 10.3. STRATEGY FOR TRADING INSIDE THE WALLS OF THE S90/CROSSOVER
- 10.4. WHEN THE MARKET MOVES CLOSER TO THE LEVEL
- 11. When to Bail Out of the Trade and When to Stay In for Additional Profits
- Final Thoughts
A. Selections from CFG Newsletters
- A.1. PERIPHERAL TRADING IN THE FOREX MARKET
- A.2. DAILY TRADING TIPS
- A.3. TRADING TIPS AND THOUGHTS
- A.4. KNOW THE "WWW" OF A TRADE
- A.5. STRING TRADING
- B. A Mechanical and Nonemotional Style of Trading for Part-Time Traders
- Title: Selective Forex Trading:
- Release date: January 2008
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470120835