About This Video
- This is a professional course on Selenium and UI automation tests
- Go from a complete Selenium Framework newbie to a master of browser automation
Do you want to master Selenium and browser automation? Do you want to create scripts so you can automate boring tasks or test your web applications? If the answer is yes, then this course is for you. The author will take you from a complete Selenium Framework newbie to a master of browser automation.
Here is what you are going to gain from enrolling in this course:
- We won't waste any time with boring lectures with slides. We start practicing right away, which is the best way to learn in my experience.
- After that, the author will show you how you can set up Selenium WebDriver with all the settings you need.
- With the practices he has prepared for you, he shows you how you can handle all kinds of form inputs and how to find elements on your web page as easily as possible.
- He teaches you about CSS and XPATH selectors, ways to find elements on web pages.
- Debugging is a very important skill for every programmer, so we are not going to avoid that topic. In the lectures he also shows you how you can debug your code in order to understand why you don't get the results you wanted.
- In the last section, he shows you how, even if you have no programming skills, you can record actions to be performed on web pages with the Selenium IDE Recorder and how to use custom variables in those recordings.
- When you have finished this course, you will be able to automate, scrape, and test any website
Now, because he wants his students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, he has uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : First Selenium Automation
- Chapter 2 : Basic Selenium WebDriver Setup
- Chapter 3 : Advanced WebDriver Setup
- Chapter 4 : Basic Interaction with Elements
- Chapter 5 : Advanced Interaction With Elements (CSS Selectors)
- Chapter 6 : Advanced Interaction With Elements (XPATH Selectors)
- Chapter 7 : Advanced Interaction With Elements (Complex Input Fields)
- Chapter 8 : Web Scraping With Selenium WebDriver
- Chapter 9 : Selenium IDE Recorder - Record Your Tasks
- Release date: November 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838981143
You might also like
Java Coding Problems
Develop your coding skills by exploring Java concepts and techniques such as Strings, Objects and Types, …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Learn Automation Testing with Java and Selenium Webdriver
Learn to write great automation tests with Selenium WebDriver and Java. Start building automation testing frameworks! …
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …