Build a championship sales team that prepares, practices, and plays in sync—and closes every deal
Gone are the days of meeting a client for lunch, chatting about your product, and closing the sale over dessert. Buyers today look very differently from those of the past. They make networked purchasing decisions by committee, with diverse roles, interests and backgrounds. With access to more information and a greater ability to share it, they demand value, access and alignment from their counterparties.
Sales is now a team sport, and to win you have to build and manage selling squads that work in complete alignment—not just during client meetings, but before and after, as well. In Sell Like a Team, Michael Dalis, a senior consultant at the legendary sales training firm, The Richardson Company, guides you through the process of creating and managing selling squads that execute and win in every sales meeting or pitch.
Winning selling squads are fueled by trust. There is an effective leader and every member knows his or her role. They plan, practice and make adjustments together. During customer meetings, they execute as a unit. And afterward, they debrief together so they can advance the sale, replicate the high points and eliminate the low ones in future meetings.
In today’s competitive market, the difference between the winner and all the others is a lean at the tape. There’s a world of difference between teams that are qualified and those that win. This groundbreaking guide provides everything you need to create and organize selling squads that win more and win big.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- PART I NAVIGATING A NEW EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT NAVIGATING A NEW EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT
- PART II BUILDING SELLING SQUADS THAT WIN
PART III CREATING A MORE COLLABORATIVE CLIMATE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- CHAPTER 12 Special Tips for and About Senior Executives on Selling Squads
- CHAPTER 13 Special Tips for and About Subject Matter Experts on Selling Squads
- CHAPTER 14 Hitting the “ICE” Button Hitting the “ICE” Button
- CHAPTER 15 Special Tips on Co-selling with Affiliates and Partners
- CHAPTER 16 Selling Squads and Price Negotiations
- CHAPTER 17 Boosting Your Team’s Selling Energy Boosting Your Team’s Selling Energy
- CHAPTER 18 Creating a More Collaborative Culture in Your Organization
- CHAPTER 19 CONCLUSION: Your Commitments
- Title: Sell Like a Team: The Blueprint for Building Teams that Win Big at High-Stakes Meetings
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9781259861161
You might also like
Data Architecture: A Primer for the Data Scientist, 2nd Edition
Over the past 5 years, the concept of big data has matured, data science has grown …
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge ( PMBOK® Guide )—Sixth Edition (ENGLISH)
The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition – PMI’s flagship publication has been updated to reflect the …
The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
The missing manual on how to apply Lean Startup to build products that customers love The …
Storytelling in Design
With the wide variety of devices, touch points, and channels in use, your ability to control …