Chapter 3. Integration Architecture Blueprint
This chapter describes the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint and its components. It will:
- Cover the information flow and the mutual dependencies between the components of the blueprint
- Define the communication layer, which is part of the integration domain level
- Contain a description of the collection/distribution layer, which forms part of the integration domain level
- Explain the mediation layer, which belongs to the integration domain level
- Describe the process layer, which is a component of the application level
- Cover notation and visualization, which contains information about tools for integration architects
Dissecting the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint
The Trivadis Integration ...
Get Service-Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.