The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing.
We propose and support a prodigious claim: Service Thinking is a new approach to business that will change virtually every aspect of creating and sustaining enterprises. Specifically, these changes will impact the:
• fundamental nature of the relationship between the provider and the customer;
• role of the employee;
• basic functioning of the front end of the enterprise: marketing, sales, and delivery;
• enterprise approach to strategy;
• organization of the entire enterprise;
• operational infrastructure;
• governance of resource allocation; and
• enterprise definition ...