A new record module can be used to direct end-users to a form that can be used to insert a new entry into a specified table. The left navigation link Incident | Create New is an example of a new record module. Creating a new record module is fairly simple and similar to creating a list of records module:
- Open the Create Application File dialog in Studio, and select Navigation | Module and click Create.
- Fill in the form as detailed here:
- Title: Create New
- Application menu: Travel Booking Application
- Link type: New Record
- Table: Booking Request [x_8940_travel_book_booking_request]
- Click Submit to create a new module named ...