Chapter 15Shooting Your Special Interest Video
- Get familiar with items you’ll want to bring on your shoot.
- Learn what to do on the day of the shoot.
- Read the camera operating steps on the provided checklist.
- Understand what you can do to make the editing job easier.
- Learn why you should slate your shots.
- Know why and how to use teleprompters.
- Know what chromakey is and how to shoot for it.
I have watched many low budget projects that have failed mostly because one or more skills were missing or the projects were too ambitious for the people involved. So, I highly recommend learning to drive in the parking lot before getting on the freeway.
That quote sums up the essence of what I want you to get out of ...