1. REAP (Retail Ecosystem Analytics Process)
The research and analyses detailed throughout this book provide valuable data on how shoppers behave in stores and why. But, without a defined means of transforming that data into insights and action plans that are implemented, the data is of marginal value. Implementing REAP (Retail Ecosystem Analytics Process) is central to the development of the shopper intimacy that drives consistent results.
Utilizing REAP to Deliver Consistent Results
The key elements of REAP are
• Use of data and analyses to define targets
• Focus on servicing the defined shopper’s needs
• Translation of the targeted shopper needs into strategy and action plans
• Full involvement of all the retail marketing disciplines
• Continuous ...