Analyzing Continuous-Time Systems in the Time Domain
- Develop the notion of a continuous-time system.
- Learn simplifying assumptions made in the analysis of systems. Discuss the concepts of linearity and time invariance, and their significance.
- Explore the use of differential equations for representing continuous-time systems.
- Develop methods for solving differential equations to compute the output signal of a system in response to a specified input signal.
- Learn to represent a differential equation in the form of a block diagram that can be used as the basis for simulating a system.
- Discuss the significance of the impulse response as an alternative description form for linear and time-invariant systems.
- Learn how ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.