Fourier Analysis for Discrete-Time Signals and Systems
- Learn the use of discrete-time Fourier series for representing periodic signals using orthogonal basis functions.
- Learn the discrete-time Fourier transform (DTFT) for non-periodic signals as an extension of discrete-time Fourier series for periodic signals.
- Study properties of the DTFT. Understand energy and power spectral density concepts.
- Explore frequency-domain characteristics of DTLTI systems. Understand the system function concept.
- Learn the use of frequency-domain analysis methods for solving signal-system interaction problems with periodic and non-periodic input signals.
- Understand the fundamentals of the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) and fast Fourier ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.