Laplace Transform for Continuous-Time Signals and Systems
- Learn the Laplace transform as a more generalized version of the Fourier transform studied in Chapter 4.
- Understand the convergence characteristics of the Laplace transform and the concept of region of convergence.
- Explore the properties of the Laplace transform.
- Understand the use of the Laplace transform for modeling CTLTI systems. Learn the s-domain system function and its use for solving signal-system interaction problems.
- Learn techniques for obtaining simulation diagrams for CTLTI systems based on the s-domain system function.
- Learn the use of the unilateral Laplace transform for solving differential equations with specified initial conditions.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.