Chapter 12. Sketching the User Experience
IN THIS CHAPTER, WE WILL:
• Talk about the process of sketching and how it can be used to discover the requirements for an application.
• Talk about sketching, wireframing and prototyping, and how SketchFlow can assist you in these tasks.
• Create a prototype for a quiz application in SketchFlow, using states, transitions, mockups, animations and so on.
• Deploy and run the prototype.
• Collect and manage user feedback in the SketchFlow player.
• Talk about importing and exporting data to and from various applications.
• Integrate feedback and collaborate through Sharepoint and TFS.
A very important step in the creation of an application is the phase sometimes called envisioning, in which the requirements ...