Chapter 14. Enhancing Line-of-Business Applications and Running Out of the Browser
IN THIS CHAPTER, WE WILL:
• Continue our discussion of line-of-business applications with WCF RIA services.
• Add server-side paging to our LOB application.
• Display errors when they occur.
• Talk about scenarios where multiple clients access the data and reconciling them.
• Show that Silverlight supports copy-paste operations.
• Implement printing in our application.
• Install, uninstall, debug and setup the application out-of-the-browser (OOB).
• Show how to check for updates and install them in OOB.
• Save files in isolated storage and in the My Documents folder.
• Run the application offline and check network connectivity.
In this chapter, we continue to ...
Get Silverlight™ 4 Unleashed now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.