Chapter 17. New Transforms, Right Click, HTML Browser, WebBrowserBrush, and Isolated Storage
IN THIS CHAPTER, WE WILL:
• Discover the new PlaneProjection class that allows modifying elements in a 3D plane.
• Talk about a new easier way to compose transforms.
• Handle the right-click event on a Silverlight surface.
• Host HTML content within a Silverlight Out-of-the-Browser application.
• Paint elements with HTML content.
• Dive deeper into the isolated storage.
Continuing with the exploration of additions and changes brought to Silverlight 4, this chapter covers multiple improvements and new features.
Transforming Elements in a Projection
In Silverlight 2 Unleashed, Chapter 3, we talked in details about the basic transforms available in Silverlight ...