Head banging against a brick wall? Nagging problem you just can’t solve?
You’re not the only one.
An astonishing number of intelligent people struggle to find solutions to some of the complex, varied and often frustrating problems we face in our day-to-day work. Whether it’s a major project, a minor quibble or something in between, a short, sharp dose of Fergus O’Connell’s simply brilliant advice gives you the tools to tackle problems head-on and join the few who manage to make common sense common practice.
Through seven simple steps you’ll learn how to:
- Break down the complex and think outside the box
- Look for simple solutions and direct approaches
- Save yourself time and get results
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- About the author
- 1 Many things are simple
- 2 Know what you’re trying to do
- 3 There is always a sequence of events
- 4 Things don’t get done if people don’t do them
- 5 Things rarely turn out as expected
- 6 Things either are or they aren’t
- 7 Look at things from others’ points of view
- Title: Simply Brilliant, 4th Edition
- Release date: November 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273768081