94 Smart SOA Solutions with WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Registry Edition V7.5
Augmenting the existing application server profile
In this section, we use the Profile Management Tool to modify our existing
application server profile by augmenting it with the WebSphere ESB capabilities.
Follow these steps to complete this task:
1. If the Profile Management Tool is not already running, locate and run the
pmt.bat file in the %WESBRE_ROOT%\bin\ProfileManagement folder.
2. In the Welcome panel, click Launch Profile Management Tool. The Profiles
tab lists the existing server profiles in the current installation package, as
shown in Figure 4-16. Select the server profile that we created in the previous
section, and click Augment.
Figure 4-16 Profile Management Tool: Profiles tab
3. In the next panel, you can select augments that can be applied to the selected
server profile. Select Stand-alone enterprise service bus, and click Next.
4. For profile augmentation options, select Typical Profile Augmentation, and
5. Provide the credentials for the profile’s administrative user. The default values
are those that were set when the profile was created, as shown in Figure 4-8
on page 86. Click Next.
6. For the database configuration, provide the options as shown in Figure 4-17.
The database name is the same name that is used for the WSRR component,
as shown in Figure 4-8 on page 86. Click Next.