- Boedker, C, Vidgen, R, Meagher, K, Cogin, J et al. 2011. ‘Leadership, Culture and Management Practices of High Performing Workplaces in Australia: The High Performing Workplaces Index.’ Society for Knowledge Economics, Australian School of Business, UNSW.
- The Centre for International Economics 2016. ‘The Economic Value Of Pathology: Achieving Better Health, And A Better Use Of Health Resources.’
- Diabetes Australia 2013, ‘Diabetes in Australia’, viewed 11 May 2015, www.diabetesaustralia.com.au/Understanding-Diabetes/Diabetes-in-Australia.
- Direct Health Solutions 2017. ‘2017 Absence Management Survey Report.’
- Ferrari, AJ, Charlson, FJ, Norman, RE., Patten SB. et al. 2013. ‘Burden of depressive disorders by country, sex, age, and year: Findings from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010’, PLOS Medicine, vol. 10, no. 11, e1001547. Available from http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001547 [11 May 2015].
- Government Office for Science 2008, ‘Mental capital and wellbeing: making the most of ourselves in the 21st century’, viewed 11 May 2015, www.bis.gov.uk/foresight/our-work/projects/current-projects/mental-capital-and-wellbeing.
- Lencioni, P 2012. The Advantage: Why Organisational Health Trumps Everything Else in Business, Jossey-Bass, New Jersey.
- Medibank 2011. ‘Sick at Work: The Cost of Presenteeism to Your Business and the Economy’, report prepared as part the Medibank research series.
- Professional Coaching And Mentoring Blog 2018. ‘The Cost Of Sickies ...
Get Smarter, Sharper Thinking, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.