Supercharge your success by answering the one question everyone cares about, So What?: How to Communicate What Really Matters to Your Audience contains practical techniques, examples, and exercises proven with thousands of winning salespeople, straight from Mark Magnacca, one of the world’s leading sales consultants.
It’s tough, but true–the people you’re trying to communicate with, sell to, or convince don’t really care about you. Nor do they care what you’re offering them–until they understand exactly how it’ll benefit them. If you recognize that one hard, cold fact–and you know what to do about it–you’ll make more money, achieve greater success, and even have more fun!
Magnacca shows you how to answer the “So What?” question brilliantly, every time–no matter who’s asking it or what you’re trying to achieve. This book will transform the way you communicate: You’ll use it every day to get what you want–in business and in life!
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS
- CHAPTER 1. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN 850 WORDS
- CHAPTER 2. CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- CHAPTER 3. HOW I LEARNED TO THINK THIS WAY—YOU CAN, TOO!
- CHAPTER 4. YOUR WORLD VIEW—MAKING THE INVISIBLE VISIBLE
- CHAPTER 5. WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM?
- CHAPTER 6. WHO YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE—YOURSELF
- CHAPTER 7. WINGING IT VERSUS ORCHESTRATION
- CHAPTER 8. GETTING YOUR AUDIENCE ENGAGED
- CHAPTER 9. TIE A STRING AROUND YOUR FINGER
- CHAPTER 10. GETTING FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
- SO WHAT? A FINAL WORD
- FT Press
- Title: So What?: How to Communicate What Really Matters to Your Audience
- Release date: May 2009
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780137013784