Moving from Descriptions of People to Understanding, Empathy, and Insight
A key to success in developing empathy and insight is turning research into conversations. (Image courtesy of Rare.)
- Discuss how the depth deficit limits the scope of many formative research projects.
- Identify seven elements for developing a persona.
- Describe the six core elements of a creative brief.
- Explain the role of an account planner in a social marketing project.
- Describe three approaches to formative research that can generate audience insight.
Having built the initial foundation of our program through determining the competitive ...