Strategic Positioning and Brands
This street art in Galway, Ireland, reminds us that corporate branding practices can provide positioning approaches that work locally. (Image courtesy of the author.)
- Describe the elements of a positioning strategy.
- Discuss the value of brands for behavior change.
- Identify three examples of the use of brands in marketing behavior, product, and service offerings.
- Outline the features of a brand strategy document.
- Discuss research that demonstrates the efficacy of brands in social marketing programs.
The decisionsthat should focus social marketing efforts are those of positioning ...