Chapter 8 Snapchat
Sweta Patel is an expert on Snapchat so it made sense to include a chapter from her in this book. You can find out more about her expertise at her website, www.globalmarketingtactics.com.
Thanks, Sweta, for guiding us through the baby of the social channels!
Key areas we will cover in chapter 8:
- ✓ why B2B businesses are using Snapchat
- ✓ growing your Snapchat audience
- ✓ Snapchat strategies for your B2B organisation
- ✓ Snapchat perks for B2B businesses
- ✓ measuring the effectiveness of your Snapchat channel.
Snapchat is the youngest of all the sites mentioned in this book. It was officially released in 2011 and by November 2012, users had sent over one billion photos, making Snapchat as mainstream as the others and just as powerful.
Quick facts on Snapchat
Here are some interesting Snapchat facts:
- Five hundred million Snapchat stories are produced per day. It would take 158 years to watch all the stories.
- Sixty per cent of all smartphone users are on Snapchat.
- Snapchat has more users than Twitter.
- Snapchat has a higher video view rate than Facebook (Facebook: ...
Get Social Media for Business now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.