14. Don’t Be Afraid to Throw Out What Isn’t Working
Starting or implementing a social media strategy for the wrong reasons won’t help your company. Also, just because your marketing agency thinks a particular tactic could work doesn’t mean it’s right for your company. Using a particular social media tactic just to keep up with your competition isn’t the right thing to do, either. Many companies fall into the trap of continuing to use the wrong marketing tactics for the following reasons:
• The competition is doing it.
• Their agency told them it was a good thing.
• They saw a media report indicating the strategy would work.
• Money has been invested.
• The tactic worked before.
Continuing a marketing tactic without knowing whether your efforts ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.