Join us for a special conversation on architectural decision-making with Neal Ford and software development pro Michael Nygard. They’ll introduce key concepts including architectural decisions (ADs), architecturally significant requirements (ASRs), and architectural decision records (ADRs) and explain how they’re all a part of architectural knowledge management (AKM). Take an hour to discover how keeping a record of significant decisions will help everyone who interacts with your architecture.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Understand the benefits of keeping a record of significant architecture decisions
- Learn how to employ architectural knowledge management techniques
- See what’s coming next with software architecture
This course is for you because…
- You have questions about documenting architecture decisions.
- You want to understand how architectural decision records will impact your business architecture.
- Read Fundamentals of Software Architecture (book)
- Explore Software Architecture Fundamentals Beyond the Basics (video course)
- Attend Software Architecture Superstream Series: Soft Skills Are the Hardest Part (July 14)
- Take Architecture: The Hard Parts (live online training course with Mark Richards and Neal Ford)
- Title: Software Architecture Hour: Architecture Decision-Making with Michael Nygard
- Release date: June 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920586463
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Dominated by streaming data and events, the next generation of software development optimizes not only how …