- Why should you care about software architecture?
- Architecture allows you to achieve and maintain the requisite qualities of software. Being mindful and caring about it prevents a project from having accidental architecture, thereby losing quality, and also prevents software decay.
- Should the architect be the ultimate decision maker in an Agile team?
- No. Agile is about empowering the whole team. An architect brings their experience and knowledge to the table, but if a decision has to be accepted by the whole team, the team should own it, not just the architect. Considering the needs of stakeholders is also of great importance here.
- How does the Single Responsibility Principle (SRP) relate to cohesion?
Get Software Architecture with C++ now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.