Software Development Issues
This chapter discusses important software development issues that are critical to the successful construction of a top quality software product. It proceeds on the presumption that appropriate steps were taken in the earlier phases of the software engineering experience (namely investigation, analysis and design), and under the following subheadings:
- Standards and Quality Assurance
- Management of Targets and Financial Resources
- Leadership and Motivation
- Planning of the Implementation Strategy
- Summary and Concluding Remarks
If enough thought and planning were put in the design ...