Software coding is the core aspect of software engineering that acts as a catalyst for creating the software product. In a typical waterfall model, coding is done after the requirement clarification and design.
- Conversion of detailed design specification into the actual software code is called as coding.
- It converts functional aspects into technical aspects using design.
- It is performed by people called as coders or programmers.
- The coding phase usually takes lesser time than the design phase.
- Lots of sophisticated tools are ...