Chapter 2. The role of MV* frameworks
This chapter covers
- An overview of UI design patterns
- An introduction to MV* in the browser
- Exposure to core MV* concepts
- Benefits of MV* libraries/frameworks
- A list of considerations when choosing a framework
Probably one of the most difficult tasks a web developer faces is creating a code base that can grow gracefully as the project grows. The larger and more complicated a project becomes, the more difficult the task. Shaping a project’s code base in a way that makes troubleshooting, maintenance, and enhancements easier, not harder, is no small feat, though. This is true for even traditional web projects.
In an SPA, keeping your code segregated based on its functionality is more than just a good ...