Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
THE ONLY OFFICE BOOK YOU NEED
We crafted this book to grow with you, providing the reference material you need as you move toward Office 2007 proficiency and use of more advanced features. If you buy only one book on Office Home and Student 2007, Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 is the book you need.
Office Home and Student 2007 is available to ANYONE, regardless of whether you are a student, a teacher, or neither. The only condition Microsoft attaches is the requirement that the software not be used for commercial purposes. For use in the home or classroom, Office Home and Student 2007 is an exceptional deal at a fraction of the cost of the business versions!
• No other authoring team in the business is as well recognized and respected as the Office Dream Team; when they speak, even the Office development team at Microsoft listens!
• This book is a category killer–one that sets the pace for others to follow!
• Tired of Office books that read as though Microsoft employees wrote them? Tired of learning the Microsoft way? Tired of books containing little more than you can pull from the Help system? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to get a copy of this book!
• If you own a copy of Office Home and Student 2007, you deserve a copy of this book! Here, you’ll find a bevy of previously undocumented tips and tricks that will show you how to harness the power of Office 2007!
• Written in clear, plain English, readers will feel as though they are learning from real humans and not Microsoft clones. Sprinkled with a wry sense of humor and an amazing depth of field, this book most certainly isn’t your run-of-the-mill computer book
“Another Special Edition Winner! Clear, concise and right on-target. Everything a student or a home user will need to know in order to master Office 2007.”
–Alan & Sandra Ashendorf, Hosts of Let’s Talk Computers Radio Talk Show
Ed Bott is a best-selling author of more than 25 computer books and an award-winning computer journalist with two decades of experience in the personal computer industry. He is a three-time winner of the Computer Press Award, and he and Woody Leonhard won the prestigious Jesse H. Neal Award, sometimes referred to as “the Pulitzer Prize of the business press,” in back-to-back years for their work on PC Computing’s “Windows SuperGuide.” You can read more of Ed’s writing at http://www.edbott.com/weblog.
Curmudgeon, critic, and perennial “Office Victim,” Woody Leonhard runs a fiercely independent website with up-to-the-nanosecond news, observations, tips, and help for both Office and Windows. AskWoody.com has become the premier source of unbiased information for people who need to really use Windows and Office, and for people concerned about juggling the neverending stream of Microsoft patches. In the past 15 years, Woody has written more than three dozen books, drawing an unprecedented six Computer Press Association awards and two American Business Press awards. Woody was one of the first Microsoft Consulting Partners and is a charter member of the Microsoft Solutions Provider organization.
Category: Integrated Suites
Covers: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
User Level: Beginner–Intermediate
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Part I: Common Tasks and Features
- Part II: Using Word
- Part III: Using Excel
- Part IV: Using PowerPoint
- Part V: Using OneNote
- Part VI: Advanced Tasks and Features
- Title: Special Edition Using Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007
- Release date: September 2007
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780789735188