After completing this chapter, students should be able to do the following:
• Define and call a “subcircuit.”
• Define a mathematical function and assign a global node or parameter.
• Set a node at a specific voltage and include a library file.
• Use the option parameters and set their values to avoid conference problems.
• Perform parametric and step variations on the analysis.
• Assign tolerances of components and model parameters.
• Perform advanced analyses such as Fourier series of output voltages and currents, and noise, worst-case, and Monte Carlo analyses.
PSpice has commands for performing various analyses, getting different types of output, and modeling elements. These commands begin with ...