Follow these steps to use a pie chart to show the most accessed web pages:
- Log in to your Splunk server.
- Select the default Search & Reporting application.
- From the menu bar, click on the Reports link. This will display a list of all the reports we created and saved in Chapter 2, Diving into Data - Search and Report, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Locate the report line item named cp02_most_accessed_webpages and click on Open in Search, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Splunk will run the saved report with the ...