After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
• Comment on the growing importance of sports sponsorships as a promotion mix element.
• Design a sponsorship program.
• Understand the major sponsorship objectives.
• Provide examples of the various costs of sponsorship.
• Identify the levels of the sports event pyramid.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of sponsorship programs.
AURORA, Minn (July 24, 2013) Professional Snocross racing team Scheuring Speed Sports announced today a new partnership with Ford Motor Company to promote the best-selling Ford F-Series Trucks.
“I am extremely proud to partner with Ford,” said team owner ...