Logging into web application
Users can log into a web application using multiple ways supported by Spring Security:
- HTTP basic authentication: These processes the basic credentials presented in the header of the HTTP request. HTTP basic authentication is generally used with stateless clients which pass their credentials on each request.
- Form-based login service: This provides the default login form page for users to log into the web application.
- Logout service: This allows users to log out of this application.
- Anonymous login: This grants authority to an anonymous user like normal user.
- Remember Me support: This remembers a user's identity across multiple browser sessions.
First, we will disable the HTTP autoconfiguration by removing the