Chapter 6. Service routing with Spring Cloud and Zuul
This chapter covers
- Using a services gateway with your microservices
- Implementing a service gateway using Spring Cloud and Netflix Zuul
- Mapping microservice routes in Zuul
- Building filters to use correlation ID and tracking
- Dynamic routing with Zuul
In a distributed architecture like a microservices one, there will come a point where you’ll need to ensure that key behaviors such as security, logging, and tracking of users across multiple service calls occur. To implement this functionality, you’ll want these attributes to be consistently enforced across all of your services without the need for each individual development team to build their own solutions. While it’s possible to use a common ...
Get Spring Microservices in Action now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.