This appendix provides answers to the quizzes and assignments found at the end of each chapter throughout the book.
1. True or False. Normalization is a three-step technique used to ensure that all tables are logically linked together and that all fields in a table directly relate to the primary key. Answer: TRUE
2. True or False. A relational database is a collection of one or more tables that are related by key values. Answer: TRUE
3. True or False. A table is a two-dimensional column that contains files and fields. Answer: FALSE
4. True or False. A foreign key is a record in a table that links records of one database with those of another database. Answer: FALSE
5. True or False. A primary key is ...