- Open SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and create a new project using the Integration Services Project template. Place the solution in the C:\SSIS2016Cookbook folder and name the project Chapter05.
- Rename the default package to DataProfiling.dtsx.
- From the SSIS toolbox, drag the data profiling task onto the control flow work area.
- Double-click the task to open the Data Profiling Task Editor.
- On the General page of the Data Profiling Task Editor, select FileConnection in the drop-down list for the DestinationType property. Select New File Connection from the Destination property drop-down list. In the File Connection Manager Editor that appears, select Create File and enter C:\SSIS2016Cookbook\DataProfiling.xml. Click Open, and ...
How to do it...
Get SQL Server 2017 Integration Services Cookbook now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.