- Add a new SSIS package to the AdventureWorksETL project you created at the beginning of this chapter.
- Change the name of the newly created package to CustomWebServiceSource.dtsx and save it.
- Make sure the CustomWebServiceSource.dtsx package is active, and then create a new package parameter using the following settings:
- Property: Value
- Name: CountryName
- Data type: String
- Value: France
- Drag a Data Flow task to the control flow designer and change its name to Airport Information.
- Open the Airport Information task in the data flow designer and drag a Script Component to the data flow designer.
- In the Select Script Component Type dialog, select Source, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Click on OK to confirm the selection. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.