- In SSDT, add a new analysis services multidimensional and data mining project to the Chapter08 solution and name the project Ch08SSAS.
- In solution explorer, right-click the Data Sources folder and select New Data Source to create a new data source.
- In the Data Source Wizard welcome screen, click Next.
- In the Select how to define the connection screen, create a data source using a connection AdventureWorksDW2014 database. Click Next.
- In the Impersonation Information screen, you need to define how SSAS will connect to SQL Server to read the data. Use a Windows user that has permission to read the data. Click Next.
- In the Completing the Wizard screen, accept the default name and click Finish.
- Create a new data source view based ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.