- In SSDT, add a new package to the Chapter08 SSIS project. Name it TermExtactionLookup.
- On the Control Flow tab in the Package Designer, add two data flow tasks. Name them TermExtraction and TermLookup and connect them with the green arrow. The term extraction task should be first.
- Click the Data Flow tab. Select the TermExtraction task. Prepare the data flow for this task.
- Add a flat file source. Name it ImportBlogs. Set the properties for this source:
- Create a new connection manager called BlogsTxt, whose source file is C:\SSIS2016Cookbook\Blogs.txt. Select the column names that are in the first data row checkbox.
- Click Columns. Check whether you see the data in tabular format with three columns and five rows. The columns ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.