The steps will be essentially similar to the ones used to deploy the source database. Since we explained most of the steps previously, this recipe will be more concise:
- The DB.AdventureWorksDW project contains the following schemas:
- Cube: This contains specific database objects, mainly views that can be used by an SSAS cube.
- dbo: This the default schema.
- DW: This folder contains database objects that belong to the DW schema, that is, the data warehouse star schema objects.
- Scripts: This is a folder that holds pre or post-deployment scripts, as well as utility scripts.
- Staging: This folder contains database objects used by the Staging schema.
- SystemLog: This folder contains database objects used by the SSIS framework. We'll ...