- Open SSMS and go to Security | Credentials. Right-click on the folder and select New Credential from the contextual menu.
- Set the different properties as shown in the following screenshot:
- For the Identity textbox, use your domain (or machine name) login. This information can easily be found if you open a command prompt and execute the command WhoAmI.
- Once the credential is set, we'll create a SQL Agent proxy. Expand the SQL Server Agent node as shown in the following screenshot. If the agent is not started, right-click on it to start the service.
- Right-click on the Proxies/SSIS Package Execution folder and select New Proxy ...
Get SQL Server 2017 Integration Services Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.