- Open SSMS and go to Security | Credentials. Right-click on the folder and select New Credential from the contextual menu.
- Set the different properties as shown in the following screenshot:
- For the Identity textbox, use your domain (or machine name) login. This information can easily be found if you open a command prompt and execute the command WhoAmI.
- Once the credential is set, we'll create a SQL Agent proxy. Expand the SQL Server Agent node as shown in the following screenshot. If the agent is not started, right-click on it to start the service.
- Right-click on the Proxies/SSIS Package Execution folder and select New Proxy ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.